Please be remembering that they will still feel chilly even though they have fur, except it is a very big dog with thick fur.
- Little dogs, skinny dogs and short haired dogs should all have a jumper or coat
- Sleeping in a bed, rather than the floor, will help keep your pet warm
- Provide a wrm dog beds for your doggies, which would guarantee their safety in winter—won’t cold to death
- Older dogs should spend more time in the warm indoors
- Shorten the length of time your pet spends outdoors in the cold weather
- Keep your dog’s coat longer in winter
- Your pet burns more calories in winter (trying to stay warm) so you could probably feed them a little more food